Rockford Brodie

D'ya Suppose Condren's Trying To Thin The Herd?

18 posts in this topic

Nice find.

How would you keep the power down? 

You wouldn't.  Death trap :).  It'd be fun to drive for 1/2 hour or so... then it'd get really old.

There are switches for "feul" and "tach":

3Gb3s53q75Fc5t95J7d7589103377c7131494.jp

2 people like this

Must be German, makes it classy.

3Gb3s53q75Fc5t95J7d7589103377c7131494.jp

That. Is. Awesome.  I MUST add a Feul label to my car.  

1 person likes this

Given the mispelling of feul.... and my poor eyesight, is it possible the tach switch is actually a rivet?  and tach is his shortened version of "attach".  A note to put a rivet ...RIGHT THERE.  :)

in a sentence.  "hand me a rivet, I'm gonna 'tach that complain right hea'h."

Given the mispelling of feul.... and my poor eyesight, is it possible the tach switch is actually a rivet?  and tach is his shortened version of "attach".  A note to put a rivet ...RIGHT THERE.  :)

in a sentence.  "hand me a rivet, I'm gonna 'tach that complain right hea'h."

Problem.  The creator of the word cannot form coherent sentences, thus your attempt to use it in a sentence is an incorrect application.  Use it outside of a sentence.

It's a hook to hang his false mus-tach-e on.

It's a hook to hang his false mus-tach-e on.

Yep, that's got to be it.  :)

Maybe it's like a cool suit... for the mustache.

On further examination, I believe I have solved the second button.  It says "toch".  My German-Redneck dictionary defines this as

toch v., -- To inhale deeply from a handmade cigarette or inhalation device, typically from a plant of the variety Cannabis Sativa, et. al.  May also be used in reference to a redneck racing automobile;  ex: "We gotta outrun Roscoe...I'm gonna push this here button and give the old girl an extra toch of Nitrous"

You're welcome.  

On further examination, I believe I have solved the second button.  It says "toch".  My German-Redneck dictionary defines this as

toch v., -- To inhale deeply from a handmade cigarette or inhalation device, typically from a plant of the variety Cannabis Sativa, et. al.  May also be used in reference to a redneck racing automobile;  ex: "We gotta outrun Roscoe...I'm gonna push this here button and give the old girl an extra toch of Nitrous"

You're welcome.

Brent, you sure do learn some strange $hit living down there in Baja Kansas

See it running around town occasionally. 

Under its own power? Impressive!!

I am almost ashamed to admit this is tempting.....needs to be a LeMons truck though with a Popeye chicken on top! The Amps can run the speaker

Now see, that's actually a special edition pinto prototyped by the NHTSA back in '78 to show Ford how they could make the pinto ... less bad. See the custom firewall installed to keep the flames away from the driver? 

Apparently Rupert Hogg has moved to Cali and opened a new muffler / racing / farm equipment shop. What you don't see inside the back of the shop building is the world's fastest green bean picker..... 227MPH with two T58-GE-8F turboshafts from a Navy surplus SH-2F Seasprite that produce 1700 SHP per unit.......  :o