devlbasher

Swap Formula - I already searched!

30 posts in this topic

Okkustom, thank you...that makes sense.

dogtired, not offended at all. I'm torn on this. I'm definitely an optimist, but I'm at least aware of it, so I know it may not work out as well as we hope. This is largely a two man venture...a friend and I are doing most of the work on the car, and will obviously have other drivers, but I think the car we are trying to build can be competitive depending on some of the answers I get from Phil. We've read the "newbie" writeups and all that, will be focusing on bulletproofing the car as much as we can. We assume that we would need more luck than the average team to have a good showing, but people do get lucky sometimes. I try to be thorough, which is the reason for the questions...but it carries over into the car also. We're going to go to the VIR race in March to get a better idea of what to expect...who knows, it may temper my expectations some.

Looking forward to it though :)

I've raced LeMons for about six years now and I still don't get this type of "build weird shetz" mentality that prevails there. I don't think you are going to encounter quite that level of oddity here. VIR-S is a forgiving track for the most part but if you falter you will drop back fast. Best of luck on the Bizarro World build. ;)

1 person likes this

I've raced LeMons for about six years now and I still don't get this type of "build weird shetz" mentality that prevails there. I don't think you are going to encounter quite that level of oddity here. VIR-S is a forgiving track for the most part but if you falter you will drop back fast. Best of luck on the Bizarro World build. ;)

It's a car my buddy has wanted to build for a while, and we thought it would be a good fit for the series. Not just building it weird for kicks...I don't understand that mentality either.