bbqman

2017 dates

59 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2016 at 3:59 PM, Mopar 4 Life said:

Ignorance is bliss

Yes it is !   I love the girls in Whitby :D

Am I safe to assume in Canada we don't have to run the new Chumpcar banner because we are a separate business? Just like we have different sponsors up here.

On 2017-01-10 at 10:09 AM, flyinglizard said:

How come nothing onthe schedule ? 

I used to visit the site as a link to the forums, with hopes of seeing something new.  But seems everyone has given up on the website, including Management.  I now just go to the American site, less frustrating. 

On 1/22/2017 at 9:31 PM, addbhp said:

I used to visit the site as a link to the forums, with hopes of seeing something new.  But seems everyone has given up on the website, including Management.  I now just go to the American site, less frustrating. 

On 2017-01-24 at 7:38 AM, swrving said:

I was specifically referring to the home page, not the forum.  Where we see a schedule tab that references a 2016 schedule, a results section that references the 2015 schedule, a banner introducing the CS3 series, and lets not forget the upcoming races lower box, that shows nothing.   

Tough sending any interested parties in joining the series to the site, don't you think? 

2 people like this

Anyone have any influence on getting the registration opened for the events that have been officially announced in this thread?  On the website if you try to register for an event it says "no events available at this time"

For those wondering about a track day on the Friday June the 30th before the Canada day weekend race at CTMP Mosport.. Our friends at DriveTeq have it booked. I've never been to one of their track days.. Not sure if they have a class for novice chumps with chumpcars unable to take an instructor but you could probably do it your street car if not. Early Registration Discounts are expiring.

Also

I'm wondering why the link labelled below the list of scheduled races "for discussions please see" takes you to NASA Western Endurance Racing league facebook page in the U.S. Somebody better get that fixed!