Team Infiniti

2016 New Years Eve at Sebring 10-Hour Pics&Vids

59 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2017 at 10:36 PM, pintodave said:

Nice video and driving! Also a good reminder to FLOOR IT after you are clear of pit-out, no need to pussyfoot it and give up time for no reason. 

And super LOL at the Camaro rear axle @ 6:39-6:42 :lol:

Dude! I also had a spare panhard bar sitting in the bed of the truck in the parking lot. I bet that delay of the ass end settling down in entering a turn felt crazy! The last time I drove one of these things without a panhard bar on it was back at buddy hutchinson/Morrison pontiac in the 90's when I was waiting on parts for a then "New "ws6 that molested a curb that didnt want the lovin'.

1 person likes this

On 1/2/2017 at 1:29 PM, jbbugs said:

About the 3:14  mark is some minor contact.  at 5:34 I run out of talent, or find out how cold my tires are.

That is the most pissed off, angriest bug that I think I have ever heard.  You sir, have an awesome car and I enjoyed sharing the track with you.

6 people like this

A little late to the party but these are the videos from the #412 Miata. Car had some issues here and there but these are the first two stints before I stuffed it rendering a hot mess after repairs. 

Edited by HeelToeNick
Wrong Links
2 people like this

On 1/3/2017 at 6:42 PM, flyinglizard said:

Truespeed,  Call me . Thanks. MM

T 13,   Your driver went into the grass  after looking in his mirror, hooked the wheel back and rammed the side of the Ranger . Please, if your going to say something , state the facts. Thanks,MM  

I just noticed I caught this in one of our videos - the red rat miata and our car were going past when it happened.  You can only really see the aftermath of it in our rearview mirror, but you might be interested anyway.  Looked like a pretty hard hit for how fast your truck got spun around.  I'll let you know when the upload finishes.

I was letting both Miatas play through as you were flying.  I tucked behind the Honda, watched as he drove into the grass on the brakes , came back into the side of the truck, spun us both around.

We both got black flagged . I should have stayed out one more lap as the Honda/Acura driver told the BF station that it was all his fault, correctly so. So my BF was dropped but I had come in already. He came by later and apologized.

Dan somebody, Stand up guy .

Then  the car owner makes a video  and states of how I hit him. My dent is  on the rear cab corner.  ""Alternative facts". maybe I got trumped. :) 

2 people like this

Lmao... Alternative facts... I can hear the car owner now, "We had the best lines I tell you! Tremendous, tremendous lines, the best lines, until that nasty ranger got in the way. That's why we need a wall, the most beautiful wall you've ever seen, it'll... And I'll tell you who will pay for that wall... But it'll go all the way around the track, and it'll keep the good guys on track and these nasty, criminal rapist rangers out. And we are going to make them pay for that wall... The truck nation doesn't know it yet but they will pay."

Well, at least he can't deny his car's involvement altogether, cause I got the video proof here (at 1:46:51). I'd be curious to see the video he put together.

Thanks, I was sure that I had given him enough room, clearly he had at least one lane  as i was in the middle  trying to give you enough room also. When in doubt, squeeze the Miata , as they are ready for it.   :)

It was my out lap  and it takes a lap or two to get the MexicanRanger up to speed.  The power was down  due to foam disintegrating  into the fuel filters.  

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, flyinglizard said:

it takes a lap or two to get the MexicanRanger up to speed.

Hahaha... I'm not generally a fan of lemons style themes, but a giant sombrero would be pretty perfect on top of that ride.  Maybe a taco bowl in the passenger seat.