Chummy

V6 Miata Seat available for Experienced driver at Road Atlanta

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looking for an experienced driver to run with Average Joe's race team. The race car is a 1999 Mazda Miata with 200+ HP Acura V6 engine. This is an Arrive & Drive experience , however your help with pitting is appreciated.  Radio Communication,  timing and scoring, fuel, tires, drinks, etc are included. You get seat time during the Friday practice and 3+hours in the car for the race on Saturday. Rental fee is $1200 + returnable damage deposit $1000 .

call or text 352-200-0371

Check out Average Joe's race team on Facebook for more info here http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffb.me%2Faffordableracing&h=sAQHNIck8&s=1Thank you

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Edited by Chummy
More info

Posted (edited)

Were we pitted next to you at Sebring, and were you the people that let us share in your taco bar?  If so, we enjoyed it!

Edited by ddombrowski
1 person likes this

On 1/9/2017 at 0:15 PM, ddombrowski said:

Were we pitted next to you at Sebring, and were you the people that let us share in your taco bar?  If so, we enjoyed it!

Taco bar? 

I guess not then.  There was a grey miata team that we shared a pit stall with.  They brought homemade tacos.  It was great.  I thought you were them.

1 person likes this

No taco bar? I am out

Just now, Jamie said:

No taco bar? I am out

Lol

1 hour ago, ddombrowski said:

I guess not then.  There was a grey miata team that we shared a pit stall with.  They brought homemade tacos.  It was great.  I thought you were them.

No I believe there were two other silver Miata. One of them was pretty darn quick

I drive for the doorslammer team on the west coast.  We have won 4 of the last 6 races and podiumed the other two in our Miata. Would like to see about teaming up with you. 

1 hour ago, Topolinospeed said:

I drive for the doorslammer team on the west coast.  We have won 4 of the last 6 races and podiumed the other two in our Miata. Would like to see about teaming up with you. 

Give me a call 352-200-0371  8am- 9pm est

1 person likes this

Will do tomorrow. My name is Shawn and I look forward to chatting with you. 

On 1/11/2017 at 10:01 PM, Topolinospeed said:

Give me a call 352-200-0371  8am- 9pm est

Screenshot_20170117-092749.png

Last call .

The history on this car/ team is:

The car was raced at AMP in October-2015 . Did it as a fun run to sort out the car and have fun. 

Raced at New year's Sebring race . Was working our way through the pack , when we had a front subframe failure 7 hours into the race.. The subframe is part of the kit to install the v6. Since then, the company has provided a new beefed up subframe.

Starting the Atlanta race, the car will have a torsen dif for better traction, 225/45/15 rears tires in place of the 205's. So it should be a great contender!

Edited by Chummy

Looks like I will not be able to make it. My other deal fell through. Best of luck to you and your team. 

15 minutes ago, Topolinospeed said:

Looks like I will not be able to make it. My other deal fell through. Best of luck to you and your team. 

OK, thanks.