60 posts in this topic

I see Hawk is a sponsor now (Love a complete list so we can remove old ones). We use Hawk's on our car, any chance they are giving a discount to Chump teams that use their product? I'd gladly mention them on the youtube....

WP_20160229_001.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got used battery's from Optima, careful what you wish for.   :lol:;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evilwheel said:

We got used battery's from Optima, Infiniti and others got new, careful what you wish for.   :lol:;)

FTFY

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free battery??? Never got ours.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard some teams got multiple batteries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sonofamitch said:

Free battery??? Never got ours.

 

If you want our anchor you can have it. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Evilwheel said:

We got used battery's from Optima, careful what you wish for.   :lol:;)

Still have ours...works great.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Hawk pads are great!  They are VERY helpful when you order them and have had great turnaround.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jahnmel said:

The Hawk pads are great!  They are VERY helpful when you order them and have had great turnaround.   

and they aren't butt expensive (for our car at least)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hawks all the time here too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We sell Hawks for almost all NON BMWs doing Chump. DTC60 seems to be the sweet pad choice- but every car/driver/weight/tire combo has a different recipe.

Its really important to match the right compound for the right driving style.

 

Could you believe that HP+ does the job on most tracks for the Neon? I couldn't believe it first time I was told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bbqman said:

We sell Hawks for almost all NON BMWs doing Chump. DTC60 seems to be the sweet pad choice- but every car/driver/weight/tire combo has a different recipe.

Its really important to match the right compound for the right driving style.

 

Could you believe that HP+ does the job on most tracks for the Neon? I couldn't believe it first time I was told.

We use the Black pads.... oh and I like the bike BBQ...

12376468_181152035568227_8110612469408202304_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tiredbirds  your bike is on my list to acquire Obviously the 750 version and not the tariff cheating 700.

yours looks clean and original... is it for sale? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bbqman said:

@tiredbirds  your bike is on my list to acquire Obviously the 750 version and not the tariff cheating 700.

yours looks clean and original... is it for sale? lol

I have a 84 750 in red over blue. mostly original, needs work if you are interested hit me at jhunter163@msn.com ... and my 700 (9800 miles) is an 85 and all original. and everything is for sale.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, TiredBirds said:

  and my 700 (9800 miles) is an 85 and all original. and everything is for sale.....

I was worried you would say that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess we're racing in New Jersey this year now.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

Guess we're racing in New Jersey this year now.

with what series? LeMons or AER?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TiredBirds said:

with what series? LeMons or AER?

 

Sorry, it's kind of a inside joke with BBQ man. He is one of my long standing teammates. 

 

Not too long ago, I guess he woke one morning and decided he needed to have a collection of Japanese 80's early 90's era sport bikes. I personally have delivered a RZ something, CB1100F, and a whole bunch more. 

 

So now with you offereing bikes bikes for sale. It's only a matter of time before I get a email/message saying we should attend a race where you will be present.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

 

Sorry, it's kind of a inside joke with BBQ man. He is one of my long standing teammates. 

 

Not too long ago, I guess he woke one morning and decided he needed to have a collection of Japanese 80's early 90's era sport bikes. I personally have delivered a RZ something, CB1100F, and a whole bunch more. 

 

So now with you offereing bikes bikes for sale. It's only a matter of time before I get a email/message saying we should attend a race where you will be present.

Shawing...I'll be waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

Guess we're racing in New Jersey this year now.

maybe a side trip to Maryland....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bbqman said:

maybe a side trip to Maryland....

Maybe I can ride it up

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were using Blues up front and blacks on the rear. Love how they stop, but Not what they do to the front rotors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jbbugs said:

We were using Blues up front and blacks on the rear. Love how they stop, but Not what they do to the front rotors.

Rotors for our car are $40-50 lol Cheaper than the pads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now