Sign in to follow this  
LateBreak

MN Racers' Happy Hour 2/11 6PM @ Poor Richard's

LateBreak    908

Apologies for the late notice on this, I created a FB event a month ago but forgot to hit up the forums. We'll be having the MN Racers' Happy Hour next weekend at Poor Richard's in Bloomington again! This has been a great time in the past with a bunch of us getting together to talk smart and tell lies in the off-season while having a couple drinks and eating some good food with our racing friends. There will be some swag handed out and we'll happily play your racing follies on the big screen for all to see if you bring a USB or SD card with video on it.

Start time is 6pm with no official end time, we'll hang out until the crowd thins down.

Edited by LateBreak
Wrong date
  • Like 1

red0    3,897
37 minutes ago, LateBreak said:

Apologies for the late notice on this, I created a FB event a month ago but forgot to hit up the forums. We'll be having the MN Racers' Happy Hour next weekend at Poor Richard's in Bloomington again! This has been a great time in the past with a bunch of us getting together to talk smart and tell lies in the off-season while having a couple drinks and eating some good food with our racing friends. There will be some swag handed out and we'll happily play your racing follies on the big screen for all to see if you bring a USB or SD card with video on it.

Start time is 6pm with no official end time, we'll hang out until the crowd thins down.

I have always wanted to make it to one of these racers happy hours. As usual it is too far for me to drive, but have fun. 

ABR-Glen    1,815
6 hours ago, red0 said:

I have always wanted to make it to one of these racers happy hours. As usual it is too far for me to drive, but have fun. 

There's a random Acura badge in it for you if you make it. 

red0    3,897

There's a random Acura badge in it for you if you make it. 

You still have the one I sent?

mcoppola    1,114

How was the happy hour?

Looks like it got Tubby posting again... (great For Sale ad...)

red0    3,897

Andrew and Tyler, next year let's do it

Can I wear a Mike Ditka jersey?

red0    3,897

I think it's mandatory!

mike-ditka-da-bears.jpg

For the record, I have "DITKA" engraved on my bowling ball.