Sign in to follow this  
Shoestring Motorsport

Team Shoestring Motorsport in Ft Lauderdale Fl

Hey all, just got the integra i started to build in 2015 back so im back into the project of getting a car and team together for the 2 sebring races later this year. The car is a 1993 Integra GS. Currently im building my to do list and hunting for parts. I previously raced a 6spd BMW 540 I in the 24hrs of lemons Cuba del norte race on new years 2012, and because of that, i will never race another big and full of electronics car again. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 1

camberangle    3

Private Messenger isn't working but wanted to say I also run a team and am in Fort Lauderdale. Would be interested to check out your build sometime. Is that a Camaro in the background?

Private Messenger isn't working but wanted to say I also run a team and am in Fort Lauderdale. Would be interested to check out your build sometime. Is that a Camaro in the background?

Thats the guy that built the cage's car. its an older trans am GT1 car

Is the 540i still around? For Sale ?

last i saw it was in 2014 i dropped it at a friends driveway because the guy that started the team with me has taken the motor and trans out, along with the wiring harness, and only gave me the car motor and trans, it sat for 8 months in the my garage waiting for him before i gave up on the car. idk what happened to it. even on crappy tires it was fast at PBIR, just not overly reliable. 

Man let's get back to that blue Camaro caged flared and low    

lol, idk how long its been since gary raced it, but i know it was stupid fast back in the day