Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCUDERIACACALACKY

VIR South

31 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Racer28173 said:

The Skidmark car is the old Ronald's car.  Perry from that team is one of the Skidmark drivers, but I don't know who else joined him.  Chip and Wyatt, who were with Ronald, were driving with Huggins (an existing team).  They joined Chris and Robert Huggins.  

Hope that clarifies.  

This about explains it.  Perry and I were the last of the original RR team.  I was Wyatt's mentor instructor for the Tarheel BMW instructor training school a few years back when I recruited him to drive with RR.  Perry and I devolved the team last spring and both Wyatt and myself started driving with Huggins.

28 minutes ago, chip said:

This about explains it.  Perry and I were the last of the original RR team.  I was Wyatt's mentor instructor for the Tarheel BMW instructor training school a few years back when I recruited him to drive with RR.  Perry and I devolved the team last spring and both Wyatt and myself started driving with Huggins.

I wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for Chip. 

*tear

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I keep picturing the fairy godmother that keep shows up above the shoulder of the protagonist (yes- there are a lot of Disney movies in my house right now)..... so you are out there driving with a Chip on your shoulder. 😆

Just think how much faster you'd be if someone else had been your mentor!  😳

Sorry Chip - that one was too easy to just walk past. 

Edited by Racer28173
Made it funnier.
1 person likes this

17 hours ago, HGHarpen17 said:

Thanks to all the race organizers; we'll be back for more with our full crew next time!  To all the teams we had great battles with, thanks for a good time!  If the #216 car is out there, we look forward to seeing you guys after your engine rebuild.  We had some great close battling out there!

-Henry

We had the 216, which was never quite running right. I was happy to get my team owner and two of our renters some solid seat time before the motor blew and everyone stayed positive despite a very trying weekend. We'll be back soon enough!

37 minutes ago, Racer28173 said:

Just think how much faster you'd be if someone else had been your mentor!  😳

Like "The Good Idea Fairy"? >;)

Posted (edited)

our car and prep it for the big race in August. 

Edited by Drive555