DuncanDana

RVA Graphics 14 hours of Daytona Final Results

255 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hummm  get away with ?      What you talkin bout Willis ?      The punisher podiumed and went through impound at Daytona before so the Secret Sause was out for all to see ..      Now when am I going to get to wheel that Monti   ,you know for comparison.  

Edited by okkustom
1 person likes this

On 5/20/2017 at 8:27 AM, sonofamitch said:

Yeah, duh, true! It's a bad ass car. Someone did do a really nice job extending the cage through the firewall and up to the front bumper though. Would love to see the "beefing up" underneath. :)  May have to change our team name to Pot Calling The Kettle Black Racing! Love that American steel!! 

Hey Jonny lets bring that camaro up to VIR this August. You Kelly and I could put a day long old school whopping on some chumps ..  huh come on we ain't getting any younger ...

2 people like this

48 minutes ago, okkustom said:

Hey Jonny lets bring that camaro up to VIR this August. You Kelly and I could put a day long old school whopping on some chumps ..  huh come on we ain't getting any younger ...

We talked about it a few months ago but I've had a little problem with my health. Surgery on 4/14 and still not recovered yet. Long road ahead, bud. 

Get Schrader and some more NASCAR racers. 

2 hours ago, sonofamitch said:

We talked about it a few months ago but I've had a little problem with my health. Surgery on 4/14 and still not recovered yet. Long road ahead, bud. 

Naw Bill Two Finger is on hold , no VIR in that bad azz camaro this time around. .  Johnny ,heal up brother I'll call ya soon .   

1 person likes this