Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mudflap

ChumpCar Canada Logo Usage

4 posts in this topic

Are we allowed to use the ChumpCar Canada logo on our team apparel?   What I mean is, I would like to create some team Shirts, and I would like to add the ChumpCar Canada logo on them.  Are there any rules associated with leveraging the logo on our Team Shirts?

you may want to email Wendy directly for an answer. I don't think she frequents the board.

but I don't see why free advertising would be an issue.

20 hours ago, KSRD said:

you may want to email Wendy directly for an answer. I don't think she frequents the board.

but I don't see why free advertising would be an issue.

I will.   I like to give Wendy time to answer.   She's very busy.   Plus, I figured the forum would like to know as well.   I'll ask her directly and post the results here for clarity.   I agree that there shouldn't be an issue.  Just need the official answer.   I've caused issues with other sports organizations in the past due to rules about apparel by making ass-umptions.

I got the official answer back and I am not surprised.   I like to double check to make sure and copywriting is always a stickler.   The official answer is: "The ccc logo is copyrighted etc so at this point it cannot be used by anyone other than ccc."  

Good news is, there is a however.   New updates are forthcoming for next season.   Excited anticipation is now upon us.   "What could this new stuff for next season be about?"

1 person likes this