Sign in to follow this  
Jab31169

Heart of Dixie HPDE at Barbers Motorsports Park - Sept 23rd-24th

Jab31169    27

For those of you not going to Sebring event, BMWCCA is running a HPDE that weekend at Barbers.  Right now, only 39 students are signed up for the weekend. That means a TON of track time with little to no traffic.  Also currently a big need for instructors.  Running an ITS at this HPDE as well.  Would be a good time to get in some test and tune time for the December chump race if you need it.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-bmw-cca-hod-hpde-at-barber-motorsports-park-heart-of-dixie-289711

Racer28173    447
4 hours ago, Jab31169 said:

Bump, in desperate need of instructors for this event

Two thoughts...

Maybe post this under the title of "FREE TRACK TIME AT BARBER" - you might see more action....

Maybe cross post it to the "Putting People Together" area too, since that is kind of what you are doing (putting students with instructors).  A lot of people read that section....

• Like 1

Racer28173    447
6 hours ago, Jab31169 said:

"Free" would be a bit of a misnomer...

They make instructors pay?   Maybe go with "almost free".  Back when I used to instruct it was always free.    My bad. 

Jab31169    27
3 hours ago, Racer28173 said:

They make instructors pay?   Maybe go with "almost free".  Back when I used to instruct it was always free.    My bad. 

Yea, Barber's rental has gone up just a bit from back in the day.  Instructors only pay $50 bucks and you get a t-shirt.