Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gnomefabtech

Thanks for a nice event.

3 posts in this topic

Thanks for a nice event. We here at the Geo Metro Gnome labs really enjoyed the racing and were flattered to get a trophy for "best engineering". I think the prize would have been better titled as "most engineering" but we appreciate the gesture much.

There was a lot of fun and classy racing with a really nice group of competitors. Best wishes to the Eyesore team and Blanco Basura for being helpful pitmates.

Smokey and the banditos had a blast, got to meet some of the other racers and learned a lot. Only one person on our team had ever even been on a road coarse so there was a huge learning curve.(get it?) Some of us thought that running from the man on mountain roads for years would have given us some help but it was somewhat different than that. And who would have known that the smokey on our team was to be the car itself instead of the CHP officer who is part of our team.(trans was overheating). Thanks for the good time and being nice to us.

Thanks to all the ChumpCar people for another great weekend. I wish there was another west coast event before July. I think this event really was a good breakthrough for me. I crushed more of my fear and really got to throw the MR2 around. I hope that didn't have too much to do with our failures... :v:.