engsr

Junction Autosport 2017 - Seeking drivers for Canadian and US races

junction2017cc3.jpg.c8360d75b36c5da9b8b3439d60674276.jpg

Junction Autosport has planned its schedule for the 2017 ChumpCar season. This year will include plans to take on some of the iconic tracks in the United States. We are seeking drivers for our program as we plan to bring both our cars, Honda Civic hatches, which are both currently EC but we're aiming to get one in A or B.  We are a laid back team that focuses on having fun while continuously improving to be an overall contending team.  Last season we finished 1st in EC twice with a 4th and 5th overall at the Mosport 11hr and 16hr Chumpionship, respectively.

Interested drivers please send an email to ken@junctionautosport.com for more information.

www.junctionautosport.com
Instagram - www.instagram.com/junctionautosport
Twitter - www.twitter.com/Junction_Auto

Some older feedback -

Edited by engsr
  • Like 1

While I don't have the funds to drive, if you need an extra set of hands at Mosport, I'm relatively local, and an experienced auto tech.

We are ecstatic to see Daniel and Jesse win GTD today.  Daniel drove two killer stints to keep the team in contention, and it was left to Michael Christensen to drive to the win. It was a nerve wracking yet exciting final hour. We hope that their schedules line up later in the year and they're able to drive with us again - once a Junction driver, always a Junction driver. :P

Thanks Shane.  Will we see you at Watkins?

carfixer24 - you're more than welcome to help out and get a feel for Chump Car.  It's a fun paddock.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2017 at 9:22 PM, thewheelerZ said:

How about a bump for two of their ex-drivers just winning GTD at Daytona?  Nice work boys.

Quite possibly the only team in Chump with Daytona winning drivers.  :blink:

35 minutes ago, KSRD said:

Quite possibly the only team in Chump with Daytona winning drivers.  :blink:

Almost.  There is another driver Misha Goikhberg that won in LMP2 (last year I think).  There are some great videos of him ripping on some poor schmucks bmw!:D

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, thewheelerZ said:

Almost.  There is another driver Misha Goikhberg that won in LMP2 (last year I think).  There are some great videos of him ripping on some poor schmucks bmw!:D

Oh.. yes. I do recall his name. May have been in contact with him before, but i think he's biased to RWD cars

Misha won PC last year, and I liked his Mosport "looking for a drive" post from last year, where he ended it with "and a little bit of a driving resume" lol. We are certainly not the first/only team as there are handfuls of "pros" that do this - Randy Pobst certainly comes to mind, and TWOth had Johan Schwartz at Sebring. I think it's great for the series that the pros are wiling to come out and race with us, where we can learn so many things about set up and our own driving.

• Like 4

We are adding the May 13th Calabogie race to our schedule and have seats/stints available.  Please contact Ken at ken@junctionautosport.com for details.