• Announcements

• Bill Strong

BOD Nominations   10/03/2017

Emails have been sent to all current CCWS Members with a link to BOD nominations. Please check your email.   You will need to ask the person you're nominating for their current 2017 CCWS Member Number. Keep in mind that we will contact each nominee to make sure they are OK with being a candidate. You can't nominate yourself either (sorry). All nominations are due by November 3, 2017. To keep from having 574 different nominees, a nominee must be named by at least five members to qualify. We will compile all the nominations and put the top ten nominees on the November 10, 2017, ballot. Elections are over on December 10, 2017. We will announce the winners on December 13, 2017, and the two winners will take office January 1, 2018. How to get your current CCWS member number. Log into the CCWS event registration system. Your member number will be next to your name on the welcome screen. https://www.chumpcar.com/register/login.php Mike Chisek
      President
      ChumpCar International, Inc.
takjak2

Totally Unofficial VIR 24 Hour

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Bill Strong said:

be . careful. 

My sons Opel GT is slow. like very slow. 15-20 seconds off the leaders per lap at VIR South. 

Some of the fast guys just have no clue how to deal with slower traffic. Some of them are effing idiots. But I don't want to get into name calling. 

Just really stress to your slow guys to hold the line, don't drive by the mirror, and make certain to hold on while dumbasses dive-bomb and try to make the corner before you can. Scare the poop out of them. seriously. 

Damn, I still sound pissed off. Well, not as pissed as the car owner.