• Announcements

• Bill Strong

BOD Nominations   10/03/2017

Emails have been sent to all current CCWS Members with a link to BOD nominations. Please check your email.   You will need to ask the person you're nominating for their current 2017 CCWS Member Number. Keep in mind that we will contact each nominee to make sure they are OK with being a candidate. You can't nominate yourself either (sorry). All nominations are due by November 3, 2017. To keep from having 574 different nominees, a nominee must be named by at least five members to qualify. We will compile all the nominations and put the top ten nominees on the November 10, 2017, ballot. Elections are over on December 10, 2017. We will announce the winners on December 13, 2017, and the two winners will take office January 1, 2018. How to get your current CCWS member number. Log into the CCWS event registration system. Your member number will be next to your name on the welcome screen. https://www.chumpcar.com/register/login.php Mike Chisek
      President
      ChumpCar International, Inc.
Soloontario

Looking to purchase Race car

Have a group of Ice Racers and Time-Attack competitors looking to get in to Chumpcar. CASC sprints don't seem to fit the bill. Located in the GTA. What have you got for sale? Would rather not have a car that needs extensive repair.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, curtwill said:

long drive to the west coast but I still have mine for sale...proven multi race winning car out west.

https://luckydog1.forumchitchat.com/post/scrap-attack-410-92-civic-pondering-sale-in-next-day-or-so-8197729?pid=1295901171

Can't say enough good things about this car. Not pretty, but a winning car if you know how to momentum race. If I had the cash and it didn't cost me my marriage I'd buy it. 

price as it sits now (needs cage) is $3000 USD....($3800ish CDN)....if someone is genuinely interested (deposit) we will put a basic chump cage in it and finish it up to be race ready (short of buying new tires) for another $1000.....as it sits now it is a running driving car less the cage...some people like to do their own cage work

Show up at Calabogie this fall, there will probably be 1 or 2 on sale.   Volunteer as a pit marshal while you're there and you'll learn and earn change.

Edited by mcewena

5 hours ago, shanehutton said:

Last I checked, there was a chump neon for sale in the Ottawa area.

1lap #76?  It's gone I think

There's a 2000 Nissan Maxima That was Ran as a Pure Stock/Enduro Car at Flamboro Speedway on my Local Kijiji, No Price Listed, Would be 500 VPI Stock, Not sure what it'd need to be chumpable besides Head & Tail Lights & Maybe a couple other things, Maybe a New/Different Cage? Might be Worth Looking into though:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/kitchener-waterloo/2000-nissan-maxima-flamboro-enduro-race-car/1273467774?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

car was a pure stock,geared right for flamboro . won most checkerd flags 2 yrs ago .very fast . if ad is up car is still for sale . best to call evenings 519 662 7383 . thanks

Thanks for the links guys. Unfortunately starting with a 500 car likely isn't a good idea for us. Obviously the quality of the cage is of top priority. No good buying a caged car then having to rip out the existing cage and go back to start.

Have a 1998 Contour that we've run since 2010 in Chumpcar. Well sorted, complete spare car (SVT), spare engine, suspension bits, you name it. Spare body panels, large inventory of wheels. $3000.00 for the lot. You can be a Calaboge in Sept. Located in Bolton. 

IMG_4798.jpg

gallery_4932_124_641903.jpg

Yep, 626. Lightly used. Basically turn key with all the safety equipment. Passed tech in 2017. Negotiable on price. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, mcewena said:

I think #626 is for sale ;)

Oh dear - this is too soon and I'm sure it still really hurts.

But I laughed out loud!

Not Mine, Stumbled Across this Last Weekend, If Cage is Good & Belts & Stuf get updated/renewed, could be a good chumper: 2005 Nissan Sentra Showroom Stock Race Car for $3400 (400VPI Stock if SE-R, 200 VPI if not, Hard for me to see in the pic but might be a SE (Non R)): https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/cambridge/2005-nissan-sentra-showroom-stock-race-car/1301092263?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

. purchased directly from Nissan Canada as a body-in-white factory race-prepped car

. ran for 2 years (05/06) in the Nissan Sentra Showroom Stock series #19 Gino Vendittelli

. great running condition

. very low metrage

. new battery, fluids

. turn key car runs 1:44's on CTMP GP track

. four (4) brand new tires

. 2 spare wheels with rains mounted

. have original window sticker and some paperwork

. CASC log book

. fire system and belts are fully operational but expired

. LMK what else you need to know

. a steal at $3,400 cash and carry.