• Announcements

• Bill Strong

BOD Nominations   10/03/2017

Emails have been sent to all current CCWS Members with a link to BOD nominations. Please check your email.   You will need to ask the person you're nominating for their current 2017 CCWS Member Number. Keep in mind that we will contact each nominee to make sure they are OK with being a candidate. You can't nominate yourself either (sorry). All nominations are due by November 3, 2017. To keep from having 574 different nominees, a nominee must be named by at least five members to qualify. We will compile all the nominations and put the top ten nominees on the November 10, 2017, ballot. Elections are over on December 10, 2017. We will announce the winners on December 13, 2017, and the two winners will take office January 1, 2018. How to get your current CCWS member number. Log into the CCWS event registration system. Your member number will be next to your name on the welcome screen. https://www.chumpcar.com/register/login.php Mike Chisek
      President
      ChumpCar International, Inc.
Sign in to follow this  
elongoran

Ella needs drivers for AMP

We are looking for a few experienced drivers too join our team for the Atlanta motorsports Park race weekend 

Ella is equipped with everything needed to be comfortable including cool suit helmet air radio drinking bottle AIM System and GoPro 

If you have racing experience and have all your equipment and want to have some fun hit us up or pm  whatever is easier 

elon goran 

IMG_4643.JPG

• Like 1

You should hit up my teammate Read Tull. I'll let him know you're looking too. He's been very successful at AMP, in an e30, even. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bendawson3 said:

You should hit up my teammate Read Tull. I'll let him know you're looking too. He's been very successful at AMP, in an e30, even. 

Send him my way  would love to have them give them my phone number  

• Like 1

One of our teammates (driver) can’t make this race 😰 so we still have 1 spot to fill 

elon 

I did hear a story of the last person making fun of ella getting a bump n run from her that the driver seated inside her didnt cause. remember the movie christine:P:P:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey you guys ran at Laguna in July ,do you have any empinitas ? Left over  , I was looking to ride swap for the glen next year .

We pitted next to your trailer ,yellow Miata 109 has been updated   Jamie ruggieri 775-223-0245

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lightning277 said:

Hey you guys ran at Laguna in July ,do you have any empinitas ? Left over  , I was looking to ride swap for the glen next year .

We pitted next to your trailer ,yellow Miata 109 has been updated   Jamie ruggieri 775-223-0245

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

Always have more empanadas LOL

unfortunately that race is already booked for us and we are full with drivers but if anything change I’ll let you know  thanks for the offer 

If you are on the fence for AMP, you should jump on this open seat. I have driven every race with E Racing for the past 3 years and you will not regret the opportunity.