Sign in to follow this  
thewheelerZ

Tires for Sale

I have a bunch of wheels and tires for sale.  All prices are OBO.  Make me an offer, would rather sell to a chump than deal with kijiji hassle.

Tires:

4 x Nankang NS-2R with one test day on them.  Basically have just been scrubbed in.  235/40/17.  Mounted on Fast FC01 17" Wheels.  2-17x9 and 2-17x8.  5x114.3.  73mm CB. Not sure of offset, but likely somewhere around +35 on the 9".  Up on Kijiji for $400 for the set.  Would separate wheels and tires if you would like too.

2x Nankang NS-2R - Brand new, stored in basement, never mounted.    235/40/17.  $150 for the pair.

3x Hankook RS-3 - 255/40/17.  Maybe 40-50% tread left on 2, one has some uneven camber wear on the edge  $100 for the 3.

4x Hankook RS-3 - 235/45/17.  Decent tread left on 3 (50% probably), one is flat spotted. $100 for the 3, ill throw in the 4th for free (haha, nice guy I am eh?)

IMG_6734.JPG

IMG_6735.JPG

Edited by thewheelerZ

8 minutes ago, james12lucy said:

How are you?

I'd be interested in the Nankangs without wheels.

Tires located in Whitby.  Give me a private message and we can discuss.

2 minutes ago, miatainium said:

:o Are you changing platform?

Still undecided at this point.  Thinking of staying on the platform though. Just want to purge our inventory of wheels and tires and start with a clean slate.

A Volvo wagon with an engine swap is constantly calling my name though.  I cant seem to shake it, even though I know we have no technical ability to get that one done!

• Like 1