We're heading into the last week of voting. Anyone still considering I would appreciate your vote. Since We're now "Champs" not "Chumps", although I think I'll always be a Chump, a whole new era emerges.

What better way to start than support a grass roots guy who wants to make sure the little guy remains an important part of the league.

Mike Coleman 

508-454-1674 If you want to chat or text.

I haven't voted yet. Besides general procrastination, I figure I'd give people as long as possible to stick their foot in their mouth before I voted for them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ABR-Glen said:

I haven't voted yet. Besides general procrastination, I figure I'd give people as long as possible to stick their foot in their mouth before I voted for them.

Some of the candidates have been pretty silent lately. They must be thinking the same thing.

33 minutes ago, mcoppola said:

Some of the candidates have been pretty silent lately. They must be thinking the same thing.

Kerry Stead has been very silent. 

11 minutes ago, red0 said:

Kerry Stead has been very silent. 

Silent indeed..... maybe.. too silent...

image.png.0d0d53b218b4480e376e039668470134.png

1 hour ago, mcoppola said:

I have said what I need to say to the members of ChampCar :) 

I have posted my email and phone number in case members have additional questions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDChristianson said:

Just been trying to listen and learn what folks are thinking, and occasionally drop in my honest opinion or feelings on things 

Jeff 

You need to work on your Southern base of voters while you are at Barber with us'uns.

Make us some cucumber sammiches. No crust please...

And for the LOVE OF MIKE we'uns use Duke's Mayo!!!!

Safe travels my friend...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

You need to work on your Southern base of voters while you are at Barber with us'uns.

Make us some cucumber sammiches. No crust please...

And for the LOVE OF MIKE we'uns use Duke's Mayo!!!!

Safe travels my friend...

Dukes or nuthin

• Like 1

I'll 3rd the Dukes.

I think the silence is mainly attributed to the length of this election.  My assumption, as a candidate, is that by now most everyone that is going to vote has.  If you haven't, there's not much more we can say to get you to vote for us, but a lot we can say to get you to take votes away.  

Anybody who didn't respond to any of the posted questions definitely didn't get my votes.

• Like 1

As I was the first to put my hat in the ring and clearly stated my position hopefully I answered enough questions enough times to get some votes ..   my main focus has always been on safety and stability in the rules and finances . To all that have voted for me thank you and to the undecided cast your ballot for 3607 and relax knowing the job will be done in the best interest of the club and all members ..   

Word on the street is Mike Coleman is distributing  Brandy to all on pit row tomorrow at Barber.  Vote for Mike !