Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, DEE DEE said:

Is ChampCar  being represented at the P R I show ?

 

With Barber this weekend I wouldn't expect much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

Looks like I'll call Mike and see if he wants to meet me at that one place with really good Old Fashions

I might drive down for Saturday, is that when you will be there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, enginerd said:

I might drive down for Saturday, is that when you will be there?

 

We are heading there Friday and possibly Saturday morning depending if we want to see more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped going when they moved it north for the winter :lol:  Enjoyable show 

Edited by Snake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, enginerd said:

I might drive down for Saturday, is that when you will be there?

 

Or you could help me work on a race car this weekend. Free food and beer.................... just saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, red0 said:

 

Or you could help me work on a race car this weekend. Free food and beer.................... just saying. 

Damn I was thinking about going to PRI, but this sounds even better... Is this offer open to others besides Nathan?

Working with Holy Rollers would be a great time (and learning experience) I'm sure.

(Actually though,  I'll probably be sticking around here this weekend as my daughter is due with her first child any time now...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mcoppola said:

Damn I was thinking about going to PRI, but this sounds even better... Is this offer open to others besides Nathan?

Working with Holy Rollers would be a great time (and learning experience) I'm sure.

(Actually though,  I'll probably be sticking around here this weekend as my daughter is due with her first child any time now...)

 

Offer is open to anyone who gets along with my Dad lol. We had a teammate come up a few weekends last month and give us a hand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×